Hunic Designs located in Miami, Fl ripped me off!

Miami, Florida 3 comments

If you ever plan on doing business with Hunic Designs, although I dont recommend it make sure to not give them any money until you've received what you wanted.I payed them 4000 dollars in advanced and never received ANY WORK FROM THEM.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM, they have horrible customer service. The managing members were Dezso and Erika Lopez Karpati.

Once again, they lied to me after I trusted them and payed them my website in advanced.After all they ripped my company and I off and I hope it doesn't occur to no one else.

Review about: Horrible Customer Service.

Comments

Your allegations are false!

Our company conducts business in an honest and ethical manner. We respect our contractual obligations and are committed to our work. We expect our clients to do the same.

Evolution Keratin’s post is unethical and dishonorable; it is a premeditated act with the sole purpose to harm us.

There are proper channels to conduct business and this post is not one of them. Evolution Keratin’s approach is a cowardly attack that does not present the true facts or provides both sides on the subject.

Evolution Keratin: This post is a lie. It is wrong! We condemn your slanderous accusations and your intentions to try to harm our reputation.

Defamation can be pursued legally and we will follow the proper channels.

Defamation can be pursued legally and we will follow the proper channels.

I agree! Hunic Designs has horrible service and stole my money! They're a scam!